From Porto: Gerês Park Tour with Lunch
Discover the Portuguese natural treasure — the Peneda-Gerês Park.
Embrace your adventurous side and hike in the mountains, swim in lagoons and visit isolated villages.
- Explore Peneda-Gerês National Park in a 4×4 Land Rover
- Hike through the mountains of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Discover an ancient village, lost in the hills
- Enjoy lunch with typical North Portugal cuisine in an old village
- Swim at the Blue Well and the “Cascata Tahiti” Waterfalls
- Feast your eyes on the breathtaking Pedra Bela’s viewpoint
- Learn about the history, culture and people of the region
Explore one of the most unknown treasures in Portugal and discover the nature of Gerês-National Park during a small group tour.
Leave your accommodation in Porto in the morning and travel to the Gerês National Park in an air-conditioned Land Rover. After around 90 minutes, arrive to the heart of Gerês. Imagine fantastic green lagoons where you can swim and relax, hear the sound of the waterfalls and see amazing rainbows.
Visit an old village, where you will meet the locals and enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch with local green wine (included).
Continue to one of the most beautiful and unknown lagoons in Gerês National Park: the blue lagoon (“Poço Azul“). Explore remote areas of the park and enjoy the breathtaking valley. During your exploration, if you’re lucky, you might even see the wild horses (Garranos).
End your visit to Gerês at one of the most impressive viewpoints in the region.
After a full day enjoying the best spots of Gerês National Park, relax on the trip back to your Porto or Braga accommodation, arriving in the early evening.