Douro Valley Full-Day Wine Tasting & River Cruise with Lunch
- Experience the romance of the Douro Valley wine region on a 9-hour small group tour.
- Visit 2 wine producers to sample red, white, rosé and port wines.
- Enjoy a lunch of local produce and cruise along the Douro River.
- Cruise along the Douro River by traditional “rabelo” boat.
- Sample local produce, including olive oils, almonds and honey.
- Visit one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the world.
Taste the wines of the Douro Valley on a 9-hour small group tour of one of the world’s oldest – and finest – wine regions. Benefit from hotel pick-up, and then travel in a small group of no more than 8 people for a more intimate and personalized experience.
Make your way to Peso da Régua, first settled by the Romans, and get stunning views from the iron bridge. Next, visit a local vineyard to taste the port wines exclusive to the region. Pass historic vineyards and wine estates as you cruise along the Douro River. Sample the local cuisine and savor traditional food from Portugal during lunch at a traditional restaurant. Go to a spectacular viewpoint for amazing vistas of the landscape.
End with a visit to a vineyard that produces table wines and olive oils and sample the oils, along with red, white and rosé wines served with snacks of local almonds and honey.