Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch
- Experience the best of Douro, from its wines to its landscapes and wonderful cuisine
- Visit two wine estates with wine tastings, olive oil, honey, grape juice and almonds
- Float along the Douro River in a traditional Portuguese Rabelo boat
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine at a traditional restaurant
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle that seats either 4 or 8 passengers
This tour includes:
- Guided small group tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WiFi on board
- Typical Portuguese lunch
- 1-hour river cruise
- 2 winery visits
- Tastings Port Wine, Red Wine, White Wine, Rose Wine, Grape Juice, Honey, Almonds
- Olive oil tastings
- Complimentary bottled water
The driver will pick you up in the morning in a comfortable luxury vehicle, seating either 4 or 8 passengers. You’ll begin your 8-hour tour with a stop at a viewpoint in Peso da Régua to enjoy the views of the entire city.
During the day you’ll have the opportunity to visit 2 wine estates, where a variety of different types of wine are produced. You’ll also have the opportunity to taste the wines.
There will also be a stop to visit to an olive oil museum where you can taste this liquid gold.
Before you experience a typical Portuguese meal in the small village of Pinhão, you’ll enjoy a relaxing 1-hour ride on board a Rabelo boat on the Douro River.
In the early afternoon, the driver will take you to one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the world (according to the BBC), and you’ll have time to enjoy the marvelous views.
Right before the day ends, you’ll visit a small but historic wine village and then the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.