Secret Sites of Porto 3-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the hidden sights of Porto on a 3-hour walking tour with a local guide.
See the Bank of Tiles, admire the mosaic walls of the São Bento Railway Station.
Taste a typical Portuguese custard tart, and much more.
- Discover the hidden sights of Porto on a half-day walking tour
- Taste a typical Portuguese custard tart
- Journey back to the past and learn surprising mysteries of each site
- Marvel at the Torre dos Clérigos bell tower of the Igreja dos Clérigos
- See one of the most beautiful book stores in the world
- Savor the aromas of fruit and flowers at Bolhão Market
Get beneath the skin of Porto, Portugal’s impressive 2nd city, on a half-day walking tour that takes in the most emblematic monuments of the city center, and discovers lesser known attractions.
Meet your local guide on Praça dos Leões to see the Bank of Tiles. Then, go to the stunning Igreja do Carmo (Carmelitas Church), part of a 17th-century convent with a classical façade. Stop at the Lello Bookshop, one of the most beautiful book stores in the world, before walking to the Torre dos Clérigos bell tower of the Igreja dos Clérigos. Here, you will also find an Oriental grocery store popular with locals.
Get breathtaking city views from the Vitória mirador. Continue along Avenida dos Aliados towards Liberdade Square. On Avenida Santa Catarina, pause to taste a typical Portuguese custard tart in a local coffee shop.
Savor the aromas of Bolhão Market, where Porto residents stock up on fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers. Next, wander over to the São Bento Railway Station, where the mosaic walls depict scenes from Portuguese history. Admire views of the Douro River and Sé Cathedral.