BO – Marquês Apartments is situated in the Marquês Square, right in front of the metro exit with direct connection to the international airport. Besides, BO – Marquês Apartments, is a 10-minute walk from the shops of Santa Catarina Street. It is 1.5 km from the traditional Bolhão Market and from the famous Aliados Avenue.
The apartments offer a private bathroom, air conditioning, free WiFi connection, satellite TV, dock station and an equipped kitchen. Some apartments offer a private garden and terrace or have a view to Marquês Square. Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the full kitchen or kitchenette at their disposal.
- A variety of restaurants and cafés can be found at 5-minute walking distance.
- The iconic Clérigos Tower is 2.3 km away, as are the lively Galerias de Paris’s bars.
- Matosinhos is just a 10-minute drive and features a beach area, bars and many quality fish and seafood restaurants.
- The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 10 km from BO – Marquês Apartments.
- União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
- This property is also rated for the best value in Porto!
- Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (IATA: OPO, ICAO: LPPR) or simply Porto Airport is an international airport near Porto (Oporto), Portugal. It is located 11 km (6.8 mi) northwest of the Clérigos Tower in the centre of Porto, in the municipalities of Maia, Matosinhos and Vila do Conde and is run by ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal. The airport is currently the second-busiest in the country, based on aircraft operations; and the second-busiest in passengers, based on Aeroportos de Portugal traffic statistics, after Lisbon Airport and before Faro Airport. The airport is a base for easyJet, Ryanair, TAP Air Portugal and its subsidiary TAP Express. (source: Wikipedia)