TOP QUALITY PORTO APARTMENTS: Casas do Teatro
The modern Casas do Teatro has apartments and studios primely located near Porto’s city centre. The units are within a 5-minute walk from the São Bento Train Station, famous for its historically themed tiled panels. The apartments are modernly decorated and have a fully equipped kitchenette where guests can prepare their meals. The units include a microwave, refrigerator, oven, stove and a dining area. The heated units are modernly decorated and feature a private bathroom, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, desk, living room, equipped kitchenette, patio and a view over the city.
The Porto city centre is a 5-minute drive and the historical Ribeira is also a 5-minute drive. Both offer several restaurant and café options.
- The famous Bolsa Palace is a 6-minute drive and the Clérigos Tower is a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Right next to the Clérigos Tower are the Galerias Paris, Porto’s main night life hotspot.
- The iconic D. Luís Bridge, is a 10-minute walk from the Casas and guests can see it by either foot or by Porto Metro, since the service passes over the top of the bridge providing a scenic view over the Douro River.
- The Porto International Airport is a 22-minute drive from the Casas do Teatro, and the property provides a shuttle service, at an extra fee.
- União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
- This is our guests’ favourite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
- Booking Casas do Teatro (best option)