Your Opo Bolhao Apartments. Set in Porto, Your Opo Bolhao Apartments is across from the historic and emblematic Bolhão market. Santa Catarina Street, Porto’s main commercial street, is a short 3-minute walk away and has many shops, boutiques and eateries. Oporto Coliseum is 400 m away. The uniquely-decorated apartments feature a flat-screen TV in the living area, along with a sofa. There is also a full kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.
The Bolhão Metro Station is 100 m away, featuring connections with most of the city’s famous areas. The vibrant bar area of Paris Galleries Street is 700 m from Your Opo Bolhao Apartments. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 18 km from Your Opo Bolhao Apartments.
- União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
- This is our guests’ favourite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
- This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Porto!
- Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
- Solo travellers particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a one-person stay.
- This property is also rated for the best value in Porto!
- Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (IATA: OPO, ICAO: LPPR) or simply Porto Airport is an international airport near Porto (Oporto), Portugal. It is located 11 km (6.8 mi) northwest of the Clérigos Tower in the centre of Porto, in the municipalities of Maia, Matosinhos and Vila do Conde and is run by ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal. The airport is currently the second-busiest in the country, based on aircraft operations; and the second-busiest in passengers, based on Aeroportos de Portugal traffic statistics, after Lisbon Airport and before Faro Airport. The airport is a base for easyJet, Ryanair, TAP Air Portugal and its subsidiary TAP Express.