Located in the very historic Ribeira district of Porto, these apartments are within 300 m from the beautiful Douro River and 500 m from the São Bento metro and train station. Porto Cathedral and D. Luís Bridge are within a 400 m distance. All of the spacious studios and apartments at Citybreak-apartments Patio are individually decorated in a modern style, and include wooden floors and a kitchen or a kitchenette. Most come with a balcony with views of Porto or the Douro River.
A number of good restaurants serving a range of local and international cuisine can be found within 5 minutes’ walk of the apartments. There are also a variety of bars within a similar distance from the apartments. Many attractions in the area include the port wine district, such as the Sandeman port winery located less than 1.5 km away. The Paço Episcopal (Episcopal Palace) and Clérigos Tower are less than 400 m away.
- Free WiFi is available throughout.
- The Porto International Airport is 12 km away from Citybreak-apartments Patio, and a shuttle service is available on request.
- União de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
- This is our guests’ favourite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
- This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Porto!
- Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
- Solo travellers particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a one-person stay.