- Explore the picturesque and historic city of Porto at your leisure with a ticket that gives you access to 2 sightseeing bus tours for 2 days.
- You can hop on and hop off at any stop in the city, taking in attractions such as the Avenida dos Aliados and the neighborhoods of Santa Catarina and Batalha.
- You can also hop off the bus in the city’s oldest district, Ribeira, to enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch in a quaint café nestled along the city’s medieval walls and discover Porto’s famous wines.
- Your ticket gives you access to the cellars of Cales Calém, where top quality port wines have been produced since 1859. You can also sample some of the goods, including white, dry and ruby ports.
- Plus, a comfortable river cruiser as you drift down the Douro under 6 of the city’s bridges.